Saturday, September 20, 2008

Day 2...

I've gotta say, I woke up this morning thinking i'd be tired, hungry and irritable, but ironically, I slept like a baby and feel pretty energized.

I also wanted to note that since I started the cleanse, I had not had my usual cough. This was actually one of the other reasons I started the cleanse.

A couple of months ago I walked home on a really icy night and ever since, i've had an occassional cough. My lungs were fine, but it was my throat and I would almost always cough when I exhaled.

However, it's been 2 days, and not a single cough! This was exactly what I was hoping for. Hopefully this will continue.

As day 2 began, I again drank salt water, then later followed up with the lemonade drink. I'm started to get tired of it to be honest, but to feel the full effects of the cleanse, one needs to stay on it for at least 3 days, so i'm gonna go for it.

I also believe this cleanse is easier for me to accomplish for 2 main reasons:

1. I'm using the guide.

2. I've done it before and my body is still very healthy. Hence it is easier to do this again.

People who usually do a cleanse for the first time ever feel irritability, fatique and other side effects usually on day 2 or 3. This is mostly because the body is cleansing itself and thus the body is going through changes, sometimes uncomfortable, but still healthy changes and doing it surprises first timers.

In any case, if you've also been doing the cleanse and you started to feel uncomfortable, it's recommended that you drink plenty of water.

In addition if you feel irritable, go for a little walk. It's not recommended that you do a hardcore workout, but a mild physical activity to ease the stress.

Onwards to day 3! (Still gotta get through day 2 though :-P)

Vitaliy



No comments: